Tuesday Night Bible Study
Freed from Guilt ... Freed from Shame
Overcoming Bible Abuse about Homosexuality
a Bible Study for ALL of God's Rainbow People
revised to include verses directed toward the Transgender Experience
Make plans now to attend this important, in-depth Bible study for ALL of God's Rainbow people that begins on Tuesday night, October 16, and goes through the first week in December.
Jim Manchester revised this epic, transforming Bible study to include the verses that some would use to abuse Transgender people.
- Find out why the "Sodom and Gomorrah" story is so important to us.
- Learn what an "Abomination" really is and how it might apply to you personally.
- Discover why the Levites were so concerned about what they called "genital mutilation."
- Find out what was going on in Asian Minor and the around the Mediterranean that Paul found so troubling.
- Meet our biblical LGBTQI family members and learn their stories. There are quite a few that we've overlooked.
- Pick out YOUR best responses for when someone tries to beat you up with the Bible.
Chances are, the answers to these issues are NOT what you might think. They are certainly not what the Bible abusers say they are. No one should have to put up with Bible abuse, but you can arm yourself with truth that comes directly from God's Word. If you are interested in spreading the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ to those around you, this groundbreaking Bible study for Adults is for you.
Tuesday nights after Out! Raleigh starting at 6:30 pm.
Come early and bring your dinner to enjoy before the study begins.