Wake County will be activating cooling stations to the public beginning at noon today (Tuesday) and continue through close of business on Thursday.
Cooling Station Locations (during active declaration status)
Wake County Public Libraries locations (Normal operating hours)
Opening and closing times for libraries vary, so visitors should check
online or call their local library for site-specific information.
- Regional Centers and Health and Human Services Centers (Monday and Tuesday, 8:30a - 5:15p)
- Wake County Health & Human Services, 220 Swinburne St., Raleigh
- Wake County Health & Human Services Center at Departure, 5809 Departure Drive, Raleigh
- Eastern Regional Center, 1002 Dogwood Drive, Zebulon
- Northern Regional Center, 350 E. Holding Ave., Wake Forest
- Southern Regional Center, 130 N Judd Parkway NE, Fuquay-Varina