Live! Love! Serve!
- NOT Religion
As we continue our journey through lent and now enter into Holy Week, we pause to reflect on the sacrifice made and the Love that was shown through the events of this week. We acknowledge that through the unconditional and reckless love that Jesus freely gave, that we are called to Love in the same way; freely and unconditionally. We are reminded that through the pain and suffering of darkness of this week, there’s a bright and glorious light that awaits us! The light of Jesus Christ!
Please join us as we journey through this week:
- Holy Tuesday Discussion Group - Our conversation focuses on Jesus' reaction to the abuse of the Temple.
- Spy Wednesday as we focus on Judas and consider the topic of Betrayal in a way that you may have never thought of!
- Maundy Thursday as we focus on “The Last Supper.” Joining in communion with one another - a new take and mind changing experience on a tradition with powerful meaning; though it may not be what you think!
- Good Friday as we visit Jesus in those finals hours and focus on the sacrifice made. We will focus on stations of the cross and how they are applicable to us today as we reflect, meditate, and renew our call to action.
- Holy Saturday Vigil when the church will be open for you to come by and sit for a moment or a while in prayer and meditation. We encourage you to come and spend time at the foot of the cross as you reflect on your own spiritual journey and also to pray for justice. When we come together in prayer, it changes things, it moves us to action!
Let this journey prepare you for your future, for your ministry!