Rev. Elder Arlene Ackerman Tells Us
to Move Beyond …
You should have seen the look on her face and everyone’s reaction to what the Rev. Elder Arlene Ackerman said. To a packed congregation and in one of the most powerful messages ever preached at St. John’s MCC, Rev. Elder Ackerman told us that we must move beyond worship.
She told us to continue toward the goal of “Living OUT Loud” – letting everyone know just how much God loves us. The audio-only podcast of her sermon is available by clicking here.
Actually, if you missed it, you can still experience it. Her message along with the three songs that the Canaan Band from the Tampa Bay area of Florida sang for us are available right here. (Click READ MORE below to pick from the webcast selections.)
A webcast of all of the songs Canaan performed in their concert for us on Saturday evening, March 6th, are also available. Click here.
Click on a selection below to view the webcast.
- Walk through the Fire (3:54) - Canaan Band
- Nobody Knows Me Like Jesus (3:33) - Canaan Band
- The Lord’s Prayer (4:13) - Canaan Band
- Scripture Reading - Matthew 5:13-16 (1:57) - Senior Pastor Belva Y. Boone
- Morning Message: “Let It Out!” (11:00) (17:44) - Rev. Elder Arlene Ackerman
34th Anniversary Celebration Worship Service
St. John’s MCC • Raleigh, NC
Sunday, March 7, 2010